TR4 fan mod

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 fan mod
From: WWatkins <lwatkins@rps.nwsc.k12.ar.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:30:41 -0500
Okay, so the vendor at the KC show is a nice guy and assures me that the red 13
blade TR6 radiator fan will be a bolt-on mod for the TR4.  Well, I don't know
any better, no research, impulse buy, etc., so I haggle him down to a
reasonable price.  Of course, it doesn't fit.  Bolt patter is way to wide
because the TR 6 has some sort of fan clutch.  R. John Lye, via Art Kelly,
tells me a TR 250 fan will work.  So, anybody with a TR 250 fan want to swap?

Bill Watkins
Rogers, Arkansas

'62 TR4
'65 3.8S-Type