Re: TR4 fan mod

To: lwatkins@rps.nwsc.k12.ar.us
Subject: Re: TR4 fan mod
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:52:17 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Bill,

I have a 250, and the red TR6 fan is a bolt on ....I had the red fan on
my 250 for several years until I put the a/c pulley on the front of the
crank shaft and it would have caused the fan to foul the radiator, so I
have no fan on the car, except an electric Hayden pusher fan.....but if
you take that premise a step further.....if the TR6 fan won't fit, the
250 fan probably won't fit either.

The bolt pattern is the same for both, but if you want to trade, let me
know.  I have a yellow 250 fan sitting on the shelf.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA