Re: Impact Tools

To: Bwfox@aol.com
Subject: Re: Impact Tools
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:56:34 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ah, now your going to tax my memory AND my brain.  As I recall, my logic
went: if you hold the bit, and can turn the handle against the spring as
though you were removing the screw, then when you pounded the damn thing
with the hammer, the spring action would loosen the screw.

Maybe someone on the list can verify this with one that's actually marked?

Bob