Re: ZS carbs & TR6 Rocker Cover

To: <Rengrave@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ZS carbs & TR6 Rocker Cover
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 23:07:06 -0500charset="US-ASCII"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
In regards to the powdercoating, I had my valve cover, timing cover, and oil
pan (sump for you brits) stripped, cleaned, and powdercoated with an
aluminum ceramic coat (can be polished up like regular aluminum) for the
princely sum of $70.00.  Turnaround time was 2 days, they look sharp (I left
them unpolished they are a bit dull compared to chrome) and should provide
good heat dissipation, since this is the exact same coating that is used on
headers.  There's a place here in Oklahoma City that does it, of you want
the address and phone, drop me a byte.

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6+