Re: Stupid Question about adjusting GT6 valves

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Stupid Question about adjusting GT6 valves
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:34:26 -0400
Cc: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
isaac, actually the valves should be set about .002' - .003" larger than the
.010" stock setting.  the valves won't burn and performance is not affected.
it's
cheaper to listen to a little valve noise than to burn valves. also make sure
the
engine is COLD.  do not atempt to adjust while runnng. good luck. ted