Winter Storage / Oil Change

To: "'TR Liste'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Winter Storage / Oil Change
From: Steinbeck Michael <Michael.Steinbeck@start.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:43:03 +0100
Hi List,

living in Germany and driving a roadster is not much fun during winter. It's
not so much the temperatures (there are a few days in winter when we will
have a sunny sky, but temps below freezing - then driving can be a lot of
fun too), but the frequent rain, snow and the icy roads are really a bummer.
So, pretty soon I will have to put my TR4 to sleep for this year.
And here is my question:
Now an oil change is due and I wonder if I should do it now, or when I
revive the TR4 next spring. Are there any drawbacks or advantages for either
possibility?

Thank you in advance.

Michael
1692 TR4, CT 17613 LO