Re: TR headlights

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR headlights
From: "Andy" <adixon@oao.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:58:22 -0600 (MDT)
The lights mentioned in the other posts do exsist. Try
http://www.autooptiks.com/
I got quotes for both TR 4 & 6 reasonable prices - about $70 including the
bulb. Not at that point in the rebuild yet and short of cash based on the other
parts I need.
Be aware the newest diopter is illegal for retrofit in some states. It is in
mine (VA) but I'll just play dumb.
No financial interest.
Andy D.

On 09/28/98 07:19 PM Linda Long (IM) said...