Re: Winter storage

To: submit <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Winter storage
From: Eileen Kramer <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:55:55 -0400
Hi fellow listers. I have a question reguarding the winter storage
thread. On 7/23/98, Aaron Ackley gave some advice to Don Bateford about
a "stickey clutch" & then Ron Harrison chimed in about his experances
with his "stickey clutch". My question is: Does one who stores the
Triumph for the winter, also have to install a board between the Clutch
peddle [pressing it to the floor] & the seat? Therefore reducing the
chance of obtaining a "stickey clutch". How would that affect the MC &
Slave cyl.? Just wondering, -Cosmo