Re: Hello

To: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@meganet.net>
Subject: Re: Hello
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 10:49:28 +0000
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Richard somethingorother writes...
>
> >Afternoon everyone,
> >
> >  Having recently joined the list(today) I'm just wondering if anyone
> >can tell more about a car I have acquired, I found the car in a very
> >sorry state in a barn in France(in the La Sarthe region), the farmer I
> >bought it from was trying to convince me that it once raced at Le Mans
> >around 1965(yeah, as if!!),
>
> Richard...
>
>     Check under the bonnet to see if this might be one of the *ultra
> rare* racing diesels that campaigned at Le Mans during that era.
> If so,  you've found a true prize!

Hmmmm, now you mention it, it did smell like a London Taxi, so it may have
been diesel powered!! ;-)

> BTW...I may be in posession of some parts that will interchange.
> Contact me privately to discuss terms.  I'm willing to consider trades
> for early NSU power trains as I have novel conversion planned.

Why, do you want to create a WankSpit or something???? :-)  It may not
transcribe to our colonial friends the same as it does here, but I ain't
explaining it!!! :-)

> Cheers!
> Tom O'Malley in Southbridge Massachusetts
> '74, '77 Spits
>
> P.S.  Welcome back Jackson!  :-)

Cheers O'Malley

Rich

ps, How do you confuse an Irishman, show him 2 shovels and tell him to take
his pick! :-)