Re: Hello

To: richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hello
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 09:29:10 EST
In a message dated 12/1/98 8:56:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk writes:

<<   Now have I just wasted 500 quid on some French farmers bas*ard mobile,
 or do I now own a piece of automotive history?  >>

Richard (or is it RICHARD JACKSON?):

Very good, RICHARD, except that when someone pulls a gag on a group of people
they often disguise their name a bit more than just dropping the capital
letters.

A good one none the less.  BTW, I'm still waiting for the check for the Healey
you agreed to buy.

See ya,
Don Marshall
'57 TR3  '63 TR3B  '63 TR4  '65 TR4A  '63 Healey 3000 (being saved for
RICHARD)