Re: no snow here

To: "Frank Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: no snow here
From: "Andrew R. Lindberg" <andylindberg@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:32:27 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
>Snow????  What’s snow?

Snow is what happens when you live far from hurricanes and the San Andreas
fault.

>Heat????  What’s heat?

To tell you the truth I have no idea what heat is.  As far as I know you
left-coasters (and you right coasters and you southerners) were the ones
whining about el nino last year.  If you missed the VTR convention last
summer, you missed the best Triumph weather of the millenium.)

Andy L. (GT6+ in Minnesota.  But it's in storage and my '64 Volvo is taking
me through the winter.  High was 5 above today.  That's real degrees BTW,
not wind chill or celcius wimp readings.  Glad it's warmed up from
yesterday.  Hey, do any of you whouss-weather listers know what black ice
is?  Frank, you and your California buddies shouldn't even try to guess.)