Re: Looking for a TR3 float chamber lid

To: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for a TR3 float chamber lid
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 05:24:37 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Drew, most auto parts stores carry Loctite's thread restorer kit, which
lets you repair threads in various materials, as long as they're not
structural, meaning high stress. I used it to restore the thread on the
banjo bolt that holds the float assembly to the bottom of one of my SU
carbs. Worked great, cost about $10.

George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm