Re: Mustang...Spitfire???

To: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichols@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Mustang...Spitfire???
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:37:21 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John,
You speak the truth.  That is exactly what I said.  Only the context of
"Sprung-off" was misinterpreted.  Sprung-off to me means an existing car
(Falcon) contributed to the new car (Mustang).  The new car (Mustang)
being the offspring of the original (Falcon).

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer