Re: Question, how do you prep leaded areas for epoxy primer?

To: <Gbouff1@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question, how do you prep leaded areas for epoxy primer?
From: "Paul Schneider" <schneidr@mc.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:23:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm not a PPG expert, but I know the DP primers really stick to everything
they are applied to (and some things you didn't think you applied them to).
I can't find my spec sheets, but my gut feel is you should not have a
problem.  Go to you local PPG store and have them run a copy of the DP spec
sheets for you.  Another option I've used is the autobodystore.com site to
post PPG questions.  There is a PPG "expert" in the group who is a great
resource.  He's always right on.  The site is also just a great place to
cruse for autobody work information.