Re: Gasless Mig Welding???

To: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gasless Mig Welding???
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:00:15 -0500

If you're going to buy a gasless welder make sure you get one that
can be converted to run on gas (like a Lincon Weld-Pak). I used my
Weld-Pak 155 with flux core for about a day before deciding to
spring for the gas conversion kit. I can't imagine going back.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com