Re: Gasless Mig Welding???

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Gasless Mig Welding???
From: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:47:18 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks for the info George,
I have never welded before and I'm sure there will be plenty
of grinding for me.  Just looking for the simplest way to get into some
effective body
repair welding without a big investment. I was told one drawback is that the
fluxcore wire for the gasless mig costs a lot more.  Anyway, I hope to be a
flamethrower soon too!
D. Michael/Future Grinder