Re: Broken TR3 Temp Gauge ?

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Broken TR3 Temp Gauge ?
From: bob.annand@ns.sympatico.ca (bob annand)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:39:11 -0300
Cc: "'Jeff A Williamson'" <Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
TRY BRITISH MOTOR CARS LTD, 325 E. BROADWAY, MADISONVILLE, KY 42431. PROP. PAUL
OGLESBY 502-825-2994, 502-821-7050, 502-821-6351.
HE HAS REBUILT TR3 WATER TEMPERATURE GAUGES SITTING ON THE SHELF FOR AROUND
$100-110 USD EXCHANGE. THE REBUILT GAUGE IS A WORK OF ART. IT IS A SHAME TO PUT
IT IN THE CAR, YOU SHOULD DISPLAY IT ON YOUR MANTLE. NO FINANCAL INTEREST, JUST
A VERY SATISIFIED CUSTOMER.

BOB ANNAND TR3A TS57799L