RE: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
From: "Michael Cline" <mcline@substrates.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:36:14 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Be warned..............

The Roadster Factory has not issued me credit for the core charge on my
rebuilt steering rack. It has been eight weeks now. They told me it was
approved and then gave me some story that it would take a few weeks more to
issue it. Still no credit.

Lets face it Charles is sitting on OUR money. Not issuing credits in a
timely fashion is Charles' way of financing his business. I wonder if I will
ever see my credit. Why do we have to call them so many times.

If I were to order a part with a core charge from them again, which I
seriously doubt I will ever do, I will immediately write a letter to the
credit card company protesting it.

I have not purchased from TRF in the past many months for all of the reasons
we are all aware of...nothing in stock, sale prices higher than VB, etc.
After this latest core problem I am reminded why they are so hard to do
business with. It is a shame because they have such good intentions.
However, businesses do not survive on good intentions.

Michael Cline
Denver, CO