Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges

To: "Michael Cline" <mcline@substrates.com>, "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:57:55 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well it's that time of the year again = "LETS BASH TRF" twice a year with
out fail, all it takes is "ONE" phone call to John Swauger, tell him what
you have been through, they go over board for our hobby, everyone can find
fault with something or someone every minute of everyday. You have 3 very
good parts houses, why kick one twice a year. To say Charles is using a
200.00 deposit to run his company is just plain stupid, there are over 30
employees at TRF, 200.00 to run a multi million dollar co., it plain B.S..
Be fair to them, because we all know no one in this world has ever been late
on a bill, or borrowed from someone and forgot, this only happens at TRF.