Re: Screwed on a purchase

To: Michael Cline <mcline@substrates.com>
Subject: Re: Screwed on a purchase
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 07:10:26 -0700
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Michael,
Not much in the way of comfort, but I find this sort of thing goes on
all the time with car sales.
It all boils down to, "Cash speaks volumes".  The person who ended up
with the tranny probably waved a wad of bills in front of the guy and he
flinched.

But there will be another one come around!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer