Re: Screwed on a purchase

To: "Michael Cline" <mcline@substrates.com>, "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Screwed on a purchase
From: "Ken & Beth" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:17:16 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Michael;

You're right about one thing..."good" people are few and far between. So
treasure those who are.

Your mistake is thinking those in our hobby (or any other arena) are somehow
different than the masses. All we have in common is our masochistic
affection for LBCs. Other than that, we fit the profile of marble
collectors, beanie baby collectors, etc.

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L