Re: GT6 question...anybody fabricate a trunk floor (masonite)?

To: bethken@erols.com
Subject: Re: GT6 question...anybody fabricate a trunk floor (masonite)?
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:36:20 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Yes, 1/4" is too flexible for luggage or the occasional passenger......I
actually had a full size adult back there once upon a time....oh, yeah that
was in the 60's....it's probably not possible now! :-) The depressions were
cut 1/8" deep to create a 1/4" lip to fit the clips. I have a full size spare
tire on a Minilite rim mounted on top of the whole thing and it easily
carries the weight........it's very GT looking!

Greg