Re: Introduction & TR6s

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Introduction & TR6s
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@unicom.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:00:17 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I owned and sold a red '71 TR6 in Memphis years ago, and I always
wonder where it went when I hear of someone buying a 71. Bought
it almost new with 6,000 miles on it for $3600, $600 less than
the new model price. Had a white steel hard top and tan interior.
Those colors were so pretty that Southerners who had no idea what
it was would stop me to say it looked great!

Speaking of '71 TR6s, does anyone know why that model had those
small rectangular reflectors on the back? As far as I know,
that's the only year that did.

Pat Fischer