universal principle

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: universal principle
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:41:41 -0600
I propose this as a Universal Principle for the new millenium:

"All previous Triumph owners and mechanics are dumbbells."

Latest example: Front transmission seal in my TR6 must be replaced.
Previous mechanic welded the fork to the cross shaft, which means that I
have to destroy the parts to remove them so I can get the snout off.

Of course, this means that some day I too will be a Former Triumph
Mechanic.........

.......maybe I'll have to rethink the principle.......

--
uncle jack
TR4 - 10 mpg