GT6+ Tailgate panel kit querie

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6+ Tailgate panel kit querie
From: "Ken & Beth" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:31:51 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
First off..thanks guys. It's so hard putting together a non-existent
interior when there are no local cars to check out, and the manuals are so
unclear.

I have no rear panel covers, so I ordered a kit from SpitBits. I expected
three pieces, because the manual shows a left side, right side and center
piece (to cover the lock). Well, I got the left and right hand pieces and a
sheet of vinyl!?!? Is there a piece missing here, or is the center lock
cover just a piece of glued on vinyl that I'm supposed to replicate with
this piece of vinyl?

Also, how do the panels attach? It's too cold to go out and check out the
car tonight, and I'm curious. There's only one hole in each piece, so I'm
guessing they clip or slide in somehwhere.

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L