Re: [Re: [TR6 crank extension bolt]]

To: Stéphane St-Amant <stephanestamant@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: [TR6 crank extension bolt]]
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:50:43 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Stéph,
        I hate it when I overlook the obvious! You are absolutely correct. I
look to my Bentley manual for specs. in general and didn't check out my
Haynes manual very thoroughly. Thanks again for the info.
        I thought Peter asked for the wrench size for the bolt, which is
1-1/8". UNF means universal fine, or fine thread as used almost
exclusively on TR6's. UNC is course thread, and rarely used on the TR6.
As for the others, I don't know, however hopefully someone with more
hardware knowledge than me will inform us.
Jim