Colortune

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Colortune
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:25:32 -0600
I'm glad to see that Colortune works well for others. I have never been
able to get any benefit from it. Granted, I've tried to use it only on
the race engine rather than the street engine, but I can turn the SU
adjusting nut all the way up and all the way down, alternately fouling
the plug and lighting up the header, and the flame looks orange around
the edge when accelerating but blue down in the chamber, and stays the
same color no matter how the carb is adjusted. I've considered turning
it back into cash, maybe at half price plus shipping.

--
uncle jack
TR4 - 10 mpg