Metric tea and Chinese spanners

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Metric tea and Chinese spanners
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:50:08 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
All the discussion on the merits/demerits of metric vs
imperial and whether to stand on your head when brewing a
cuppa has got me confused. To further cloud an already muddy
scene, I thought I'd throw in another dimension which is
completely irrelevant to the first two and suggest listers
might like to study the recipe for Spotted Dick and Custard?
Click on this http://home.sprynet.com/~hotoff/spotdick.htm
British listers will no doubt be loud in their praise of
this outstanding comestible. I came across a new one the
other night on telly called Sussex Pond Pudding but my
search engines have so far been unable to track down a
reliable URL. Any helpers out there?

Jonmac