Re: Sailplanes and TR-3's

To: bbrewer@lightspeed.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sailplanes and TR-3's
From: Tr3bob@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 08:51:10 EST
Hi Bill,
Never did get my license.....family concerns...., but was a member of the SSA
for many years and have taken several flights (including lessons) while
vacationing in Vermont.
Finally got into a cheaper high, RC gliding.......I mean the BIG
stuff......10' and 12'  wingspans. Many fond memories but, like you, I have
too many hobbies.
I presently have a couple of small....under 20'.....racing sailboats that
have occupied my spare time.
I find most of us LBCers, are extremely diverse and interesting people. Our
monthly car club meetings and weekly summer cruises are never lacking in good
conversation. Everyone's got great hobbies.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN3L 78708
60 TR3A TS81398L