Re: rear tube shock conversion

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear tube shock conversion
From: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 13:34:46 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I have a similar shock conversion bracket that is shown on the below website
and run 205/70/15 tires and have not had any problem with the tires rubbing
against the bracket.  I have KYB shocks, the ride is stiff, I think the Koni
adjustable shocks would have given me a better ride (a tad bit softer).
However,  the difference in cost ($36 to about $95 for each) made chose me
the KYB.  Also,the person (a gentlemen from the LA area) who manufactured
the brackets recommended the KYB shocks.

Martin
73 TR6
San Jose, CA