Calling Ken Waringa

Subject: Calling Ken Waringa
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:57:00 -0500
Sorry to the list, but I've been trying to respond to Ken Waringa's
question
regarding the adjusting of ZS carb. Ken, I wrote a tech tip on how to
replace
the rubber gasket and stop your pesky damper oil leak for our club
newsletter.
This article provides detail on how to remove the needle.

I have tried twice to send it to you but my mailing system keeps
returning it
saying your address doesn't exist!

Send me another e-mail and I'll try again to  attach the article (sorry
again to
rest of list, but we can't include attachments to the regular posting).

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3