RE: winter storage

To: "'Bob Danielson'" <75trsix@snet.net>, "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: winter storage
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:26:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Obviously I don't have the winter storage problem that many of you do.
Sorry.

However, Bob's remark about "in country" brought back some very fond
memories of my parents.   Mom was very good about sending letters, packages,
tapes (voice type) and other goodies during my 14 month vacation.  On
several occasions she included the taped sounds of my '3 as dad was keeping
it "ready".  Also, there was a standing joke in her letters about dad taking
the car out to make sure the tires stayed round.   He found a lot of excuses
to run to the store, to the bank, to... you get the picture - 4300 miles
worth.   Looking back, he was younger than I am now and I can definitely
understand his reasoning.  This afternoon, one of the first sweater weather
days here in Tampa, found me running (top-down) to WalMart to get Toilet
Paper in the '3...

Carl