RE: English Vs. Metric

Subject: RE: English Vs. Metric
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:24:10 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe :

I am always interested in conflicting information.  But, my map shows that
Interstate 15 ends in San Diego, and doesn't go through either Tucson or
Mexico.  It's been a year or two, but I have driven it and don't recall not
seeing signs in miles ...

What you say may be true of Interstate 19, I haven't been through there
since it was built. <g>

Randall