Re: Emmission... in Colorado (actual post)

To: steven@cravetechnology.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Emmission... in Colorado (actual post)
From: SpitRacer9@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:31:44 EST
I beleive that in Colorado you only have to get the Emissions test when you
first get your collectors plates.  The plates are then renewable after 5
years, but no emmissions inspection is required when you renew.  If you sell
the car, or let the tags expire, you or the new owner whichever it may be, is
required to have an emmissions test done.  That is how it was explaned to me
by the DMV and the Colorado State University emmissions testing lab.  Now
mind you this only in the counties and areas that require testing!

aaron