Re: Last Annoying Trans Question

To: SpeedSites@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last Annoying Trans Question
From: David Whitelaw <slasher_dw@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:08:37 -0800 (PST)
Not to crontadict Moss, there is a difference between
the TR6 ODs sometime after 1972 (72 because that is
the year/model that I was able to fit in by TR4A).  It
is the position of the rear mount.  Sorry I can't be
more specific, hopefully some of the other chaps can
provide exact year and modle.

David G. Whitelaw (slasher_dw@yahoo.com)
78 Spitfire (RIP)
66 TR4A IRS (come on VTR 2000 Portland OR)