Re: TR3

Subject: Re: TR3
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 10:27:02 -0800
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Rick :

I've used a U-haul auto dolly to move my TR3A, the front tires just
barely fit onto the ramps (the inside edge of the tires actually rode on
the inside edge of the ramps).  If your tow vehicle has a manual trans,
you might want to take along some blocks.  My e-brake wasn't strong
enough to hold the whole rig on a hill.

A TR3 will also fit inside the largest (9x12 ?) U-haul enclosed trailer,
if you either take off the back bumpers or bungee the door shut.

Randall