Re: TR3

To: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@fuse.net>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 99 09:57:16 -0800

>Hello Listers.
>
>I need to know if a TR3 will fit on a Uhaul Auto trailer or the auto dolly.
>Has anyone done this and what are the pitfalls?

Yep, I used a U-haul dolly before.  The TR's wheel track was too narrow
to fit both wheels in their proper locations.  I put one in & lashed the
devil out of the other & crossed fingers on both hands (not recommended
for safe driving).

Varify that the inside track of the tyres will fit into the trailer.
Check your local rental place and see if they have a trailer with a bed
that goes the entire width and not just a pair of long wheel channels
that are probably too wide for the TR3.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.