RE: Right Angel Speedo Drive

To: "JSB" <JimBrady@sprintmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Right Angel Speedo Drive
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:33:09 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Jim,

I'm no expert, but --- since the A-type overdrive was used from TR3 through
early TR6 I would expect that you could indeed use that angle drive. During
the (still in process) restoration of my TR3B I bought a O/D trans which I'm
pretty sure was from one of the latter cars and it works just great
(including the angle drive).

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire