Re: Auto Transport Suggestions Needed

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "Hansen, Hans C, III (Red), GLSVC" <rhansen@att.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto Transport Suggestions Needed
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:57:20 -0500
Sorry to hear of your experience, I just had a reasonably good experience
with another company, Keystone Auto Transport. I can give them my
recommendation. I just had a 79 Peugeot 504 (my other addiction is
Peugeots) shipped from San Fransisco to  Boston. I did terminal to terminal
because of my crazy travel schedule. My only complaint was that the
terminal company (not part of Keystone) in Boston did not call me when my
car arrived. They waited four days to call Keystone, who immediately called
me. I could not get there for two additional days due to being out of town,
and the terminal company charged me $35 for "storage"! Keystone refunded me
the storage fee though, no hassles involved. Keystone also picked up the
$50 in terminal fees, $25 at each end. $795 was their charge - I did not
think that was too bad for coast to coast. I will use them again - I saw
soooo many nifty pieces with no rust in the SF Bay area....

Kevin Rhodes
3 varied French-mobiles named Annette, Babbette, and Claudette
Freddy the Spitfire