Re: Auto Transport Suggestions Needed

To: "Hansen, Hans C, III (Red), GLSVC" <rhansen@att.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto Transport Suggestions Needed
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:00:12 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
After carefully re-reading the contract from A AAADVANTAGE, and hearing
horror stories from another list member, I withdraw my recommendation of
their services.

Their representatives LIED to me over the phone regarding their insurance
being primary coverage; they do NOT tell you that it can take up to seven
business days just to line up a transporter, who then needs a three-day
window; they LIED about using only company owned trucks and staff drivers
(as far as I can tell) and they have a $100 "cancellation" fee if you get
tired of waiting for them to deliver.  Looks like  made a potentially bad
choice.  Great.