Re: Auto Transport Suggestions Needed

To: rhansen@att.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto Transport Suggestions Needed
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:31:28 PST
>Does anyone have an alternative idea to the commercial companies that are
>in
>the business? A round trip by me between OK and CT to pick up the car is
>only barely feasible because of the distance, because I don't own a vehicle
>with a trailer hitch, and because I don't own a car carrier. Is anyone
>coming from the Oklahoma area to the Northeast with an empty car carrier in
>tow? (Yeah..., right..., what are the chances of that happening?)

   There are several auto transporters that specialize in moving "old
   cars". Passport Auto Transport comes to mind as they are involved
   in transporting vintage race cars to various events. However you
   may want to consider moving companies like Allied Van Lines,
   Mayflower, etc. When the move people's posessions from place to
   place they also move vehicles as well.

   Good luck with your prize

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)