Re: Club Trip to Eastwood Corp

To: Rikrock@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Club Trip to Eastwood Corp
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:28:27 EST
In a message dated 12/12/99 2:27:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, Rikrock@aol.com
writes:

<< "Stopping by Eastwood on the way home" is going to get tougher for some,
and
 easier for others next year.

 They are moving to Pottstown, PA!!  Ground has been broken for a new
 facility, and the move is expected to be complete before end of summer, 2000.

Right ! I think they said they were moving in June but might keep the retail
store open in Fraser. IMHO the retail store won't be worth much without the
warehouse right behind it. I believe they described their new location as on
Rt 100
behind Wal-Mart in Pottstown ?
Cheers
Jack Mc
King of Prussia, PA - Pottstown is NOT on the way home ;-(