Re: Club Trip to Eastwood Corp

To: Chip19474@aol.com, McGaheyRx@aol.com, Rikrock@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Club Trip to Eastwood Corp
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:10:02 PST
>From: Chip19474@aol.com
>To: greenman62@hotmail.com, McGaheyRx@aol.com, Rikrock@aol.com,
>triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Club Trip to Eastwood Corp
>Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:38:28 EST
>
>In a message dated 99-12-13 10:49:52 EST, greenman62@hotmail.com writes:
>
><< Has Pottstown become the center of the universe?!?
>
>      Mrs. Smith's Pies and now Eastwood! >>
>
>And don't forget genuine Philly cheesesteaks less than an hour's drive
>away...throw in a case of local micro brew, several great LBC clubs nearby
>and you've got it all!

   You talking about Delasandros in Roxbourough, Jim's on 4th &
   South or some other place? Ya know there's this place in
   Doylestown that has great steaks too... Make mine with `sauce
   mushroooms, onions and hot peppers, please!

   Usually, I'd travel back East for the holidays to visit my
   inlaws to recharge on Philly "soul food". This year however,
   THEY are coming HERE!

   I'll miss the food but I'm happy I don't have to sleep on the
   floor in their apartment :)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)