Re: Frame-off restoration - Where to start?

To: "Stéphane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Subject: Re: Frame-off restoration - Where to start?
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 20 1999 9:29:59 GMT-0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
 I will need some guidance soon (I'm planning to work a
>lot on it during the Holidays!)

Stephane,

There are some good books available which I think will be good reference items.

The first is a book on "Restoring British Sports Cars"  You will see it
referenced on my website under "inspecting"
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Inspecting%20the%20Car.htm

Beacuse you are working on a TR6 you are lucky enough to have a book from
Practical Classics magazine on rebuilding a TR6.

Both books are available from Moss, TRF or orher LBC sources.  You will have a
100 questions as you peel back the onion of the TR rebuild experience.  These
books will go a long way to help.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4 CT16260  Groton,MA
TR4 Website www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/home.html