Crane Ignition

To: "triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crane Ignition
From: "Bob Maser" <w6tr@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:04:44 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Isn't life grand!  I got the shutter to fit over the distributor shaft and
it all went together smoothly, and it fired up on the first try.  Am I
reading something wrong about the ignition timing?  Under the bonnet, on the
label, it says that it ought to be set at 4* after top dead center.  I ve
never had a car that was ATDC.  When looking at the timing marks from the
driver side(LHD) are the ATDC marks further away from you than TDC or are
they closer to you?  The car seems to want to run better when it's on the
side that's closer to me.

Bob in Riverside