Re: TR-6 Oil Pump??

To: JRossi727@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR-6 Oil Pump??
From: "Edward R. Purcell" <epurcel@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:25:41 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John,  I thought the list might be interested in these prices also.  I
had this work done at a reputable shop in Knoxville last month.  While I
am no expert and the engine won't be running for a while, everything
looks good so far.

Clean Block             $28
Install Cam Bearings     22
Magnaflux Block          28
Valve Job Parcel         42
Install Valve Guides     44 (5.50 ea)
Surface Head             20
Clean,Inspect,Grind,
and Polish Crankshaft    78.50
Grind Crank for late
model seal               68.50

P.S.  Tax is about 8.25% here.  I didn't want to put the name of the
shop with their prices to everyone.  If you think you will use them, let
me know and I will provide additional info.  Hope this helps.  Ed

    <snip>   Another Question.