Re: TR-6 Oil Pump??

To: JRossi727@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR-6 Oil Pump??
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:32:51 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John,
        Yes, you can use the later oil pump on an early engine.
        A local machine shop in Columbus, GA installed cam bearings for me.
Columbus is about 100 mi. south of Atlanta, but surely there are machine
shops in Atlanta that can provide this service for you. Call Ric Cline
at Cline's Sports Car Specialties in Lilburn and he will probably lead
you in the right direction. Cline's advertises in the GTA newsletter.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO