Blasting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Blasting
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:59:38 EST
Hello LISTners,

    I just returned from dropping off my original rims, valve cover, and air
cleaner cover to be blasted for refinishing. After many recommendations I
left them with Doctor Stripper in Wallington, NJ. He uses not sand but
"Plastic Media." After spending about 40 minutes there I left very confident
that I will get a great job done. Not only that, they should be done
tomorrow. I did not expect that quick of a turn around, as I had not even
ordered my Powder Coating Kit from Eastwood yet.

Bob Antoville
74 TR6

PS thanks Jack!