Re: Oil filters

To: "Dick Dell" <rddell@mindspring.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil filters
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:50:11 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
You wrote:

"They said that there had been
a problem with the type of adhesive used and that it had been corrected.
(This was in conflict with my findings when I took a filter apart and found
no adhesive on the drainback at all.) "

Actually in the world of corporate doublespeak that is a typical statement.
Rather that admit that the adhesive was left out altogether they concoct a
better sounding story that is technically correct but misleading.

Ralph