RE: TRF and Triumph

To: <Windoseat@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRF and Triumph
From: "Roger Helman" <rogerh@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:43:47 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
        I have been a TRF customer since I purchased my 6 in 86. It hasn't
always
been a smooth ride, but TRF definitely ends up very much on the plus side.
My Car would not be in the shape it is in without TRF. Dave Haggenbush [sp?]
has helped me with technical questions on several occasions.

Roger Helman

PS. Happy New Year